2012-06-08

Daily Drawing

I've been walking down memory lane lately by watching X-Men Evolution while I work. I watched that show back in middle school, and into early high school. Revisiting it all these years later, and especially after having studied animation is an interesting experience. It still holds up pretty well, although there are a few rough patches. One thing I really like is the design of the hair: all the characters with hair, especially the ladies with longer hair, have really well-defined volumes of hair! Silly artist thing to notice, I know.

Anyway, still a bit busy, so I won't really have time to do the super-finished dailies that I had been doing. It might be a while before I can start doing those again. Still, I'll do my best not to miss any more days, and also try and make up for the days I missed, even if it just means doing pencil sketches.