2008-10-24

Oops

Well, that wasn't really supposed to happen. It's what... the 24th today? Hm... Time warp?

That however is not to say that nothing else has been done! Quite the contrary. The film is moving along splendidly to say the least:
  1. of 85 shots, less than 23 remain to be animated.
  2. nearly all of those 62 shots are already colored.
  3. Toon Boom can read minds, and thus makes compositing far less confusing than it would otherwise be.
  4. of roughly 82 backgrounds, 36 are done, but the remaining backgrounds are all a lot easier than the ones that are done.
And in addition to this work, I even put together a portfolio! Yay? You see, the first ASIFA Student Film Festival was last Saturday, and they had portfolio reviews! I spoke to Jorge Gutierrez of Nickelodeon, and he had some good advice for a li'l sophomore like myself who doesn't quite know what she wants to specialize in yet.

Now, I know this is sad, but I'm on the wrong computer to update my portfolio, and am quite frankly not in the right state of mind to mess around with photoshop to resize and flatten some backgrounds to post them here. You see, I may just save over the file I actually need for the project, in which case I would be very much in trouble. So no art this post. Next time! I promise!

And now, back to work! Yarg!

-Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment