2008-10-07

Procrastination!

So it probably isn't the most accurate thing to say that I am procrastinating. I am merely taking a break between backgrounds so that I don't get annoyed with them. Yeah. That one.

I meant to post some backgrounds on Sunday, but then I think I blinked or something and the next thing I knew it was Tuesday. Time is an interesting thing when it's spent in two places: sitting behind a Cintiq coloring, or in bed sleeping. Anyway, enough of this writing, time for some pictures!










In case you're wondering, these are a few of the backgrounds for that project I mentioned in my previous entry. They have been re-sized to only a quarter of their actual resolution, but I don't think HD-sized images at 400dpi would fit very well on a website. Presuming that they would upload at all. Sooo... yes. Back to work then! After all, I have about another... oh... 65 backgrounds to do?

'Til next time!

-Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment