2012-04-21

Sketch Dump!

I have been busy in my absence! I haven't been working from my laptop much, and rather have been sketching with good ol' pencil and paper. 

First up, a sketch of Ellie and Celeste with M. Phoenix! These were drawn recently, but by referencing designs from over a year and a half ago! It's strange to think that at one point, the girls may have looked like this instead...

The other day one of my best friends came over to hang out. We ended up talking about a story she's working on, and I couldn't resist sketching out some of what we were talking about! Some of those sketches I gave to her for reference, which she later scanned and posted here: character sketches and some vis dev.  (Her Tumblr link, by the way, is: http://hnilmik.tumblr.com/, where she posts her own doodles.) Anyway, after she left, I decided to do some more sketches!


Then another original character for a board that's in progress...

And finally... one of the reasons I've been awfully preoccupied the past few days... I was reading through all of Homestuck. ALL of it.
So yeah. That. 

No comments:

Post a Comment